Eight Hour Cream All-Over Miracle Oil continues the multi-purpose convenience of the original Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant. Providing luxurious, head-to-toe conditioning benefits to the body, face and hair and clinically proven to moisturise for 8-12 hours*, Eight Hour Cream All-Over Miracle Oil is the 'all you need' product in one sleek bottle. Catering to the at-home spa experience, Eight Hour Cream All-Over Miracle Oil is delicately scented with a light, citrus floral fragrance accord that promotes a sense of well-being. *Based on a US Clinical Study of 30 women aged 24-65 after 12 hours.
A Perfect Meeting of Nature and Science
Elizabeth Arden scoured the globe to source and extract exquisite and beautifying botanical oils to develop this moisturising and conditioning oil for the face, body and hair. Tsubaki Oil is native to Jeju Island off the coast of Korea and is derived from the Camellia flower. It contains a high concentration of Omegas 6 and 9 to help nourish, soothe and protect the skin. In addition, it helps to boost skin's natural collagen to smooth skin and improve its overall texture. Further natural key ingredients that enhance the formulation include:
- Grape Seed Oil # Abundant with Omega-6 fatty acids, this oil intensely moisturises and conditions the skin.
- Ginger Root Extract # Helps to improve the skin's texture and tone.
- Boswellia Resin # Helps to improve the skin's firmness; helps to soothe and calm red or irritated skin.
- Vitamin E # Helps to condition the skin and protect against free radical damage.
- Olive, Avocado & Sunflower Seed Oils and Rosemary Extract # Impart skin with moisturising, skin conditioning benefits and antioxidant protection.
The Result: One Oil A Multitude of Benefits
Eight Hour Cream All-Over Miracle Oil is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive. In a consumer test, 96% of women agreed that their skin felt smoother and 94% agreed their skin's texture and appearance was improved, and its natural radiance was boosted.*
Based on a US home-use Consumer study of 110 women aged 18-65 after 4 weeks.